Add oil in frying pan; add ginger garlic and fry for one minute
Add chicken, salt, red chili, ground coriander, turmeric powder and cook for 4 to 5 minutes on quick fire so that chicken gets tendered.
Add onions, tomatoes, capsicum, and mix. Cook for 3 to 4 minutes more and taken out in a dish.
Delicious chicken jalfrezi is ready.
Sprinkle all spice powder, green coriander, and chopped green chili and serve.
Chicken Jalfrezi Recipe in English
- Chicken (Boneless): 1 kg
- Salt: as per taste
- Crushed Ginger Garlic: 2 tablespoon
- Red Chili Powder: 1 tablespoon
- Coriander Powder: 1 tablespoon
- Onions: 3 medium (chopped)
- Tomatoes: 4 to 5 medium (chopped)
- Capsicum: 2 medium (chopped)
- Cooking Oil: 1/2 cup
- Green Coriander: 1/2 bunch (chopped)
- Green Chili: 1/2 bunch (chopped)
- All Spice Powder: 1 teaspoon
- Heat cooking oil in a pan for 3 to 4 minutes and then fry ginger garlic for 2 minutes.
Add salt, red chili, coriander powder, turmeric, and chicken. Increase stove flame and cook for 4 to 5 minutes so that chicken gets tenderized.
Add onions, tomatoes, capsicum, mix well and cook for 3 to 4 minutes more and transfer in a serving bowl.
Sprinkle all spice powder, green coriander, and green chili and serve with boiled rice.
Cut chicken after storing for some time in the refrigerator and make uniform size pieces of meat so it may tenderize easily.
Chicken jalfrezi recipe was introduced in India. According to a survey in 2011, jalfrezi was the most demanded food in UK Indian restaurants. Its thick dry curry distinguishes it from common curry foods. You can make it too at home.